Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4 seasons in one day

Its strange...Im blinking back tears of joy over making a bed, organizing a linen closet and peeling vegetables.
The past two Wednesdays i have been volunteering at ACTS Hospice...and i come back so happy.

When i was there last week I visited with two patients imparticular and i told them i would bring them a postcard of Calgary and a picture of snow to show them this week...i guess i wasn't thinking...apparently patient turn over happens very quickly...i was devastated when i walked in this morning and i didn't know anyone...
"know wherever this is comfort there is pain"
i guess it was due to my own silly ness but yeah...i dont know...i dont even know what i am talking about anymore...

Africa is cool and Jesus...well the guy is my best friend, and he is SO cool.
Pray for me

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Wow, volunteering at a Hospice, I am not sure if I could do it. Too many memories. Good on you.

Karen

January 21, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home