Friday, December 19, 2008

deck the halls and bruise your hand

I'm bad at updating....

I have a seriously bad sunburn, I'm wearing flip flops, the grass is green and there are flowers on some of the tree...how on earth can it be Christmas?
tomorrow me and my roommate Jessie will be traveling to Livingstone Zambia to spend Christmas and New years with some of our good friends Alisha and Emily.

I'm looking forward to it be a good time of rest because I'm quite exhausted. Which i don't really understand the exhaustion considering things have way slowed down...

We've done three camps this month and Stanley has had a real focus on Baptism and it turns out totally last minute at the first camp i got Baptized. It was a really awesome experience cause i was baptized by one of my favorite people with a group of some of my favorite people at one of my favorite places. (PS there are pictures of this on face book at this following link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=192494&l=3df8c&id=567405623)

i have other things i could write about but i am to all over the place

Merry Christmas and all the jazz to everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home