Friday, April 3, 2009

something on the road...

as i was sitting on the plane starting to slightly freak out, i felt it so clearly being pointed out to me that i had love coming at me from every direction.

Dear Hands family
every day I realize more and more how much you blessed me.
(heart)
-Lacey

its weird being home and its only getting weirded...i had a odd sobbing attack today in starbucks that was totally unexpected and my first real emotional experiance since being back, so we will see what continues to unfold but yeah, I said confidently that Jesus has africa covered and i believe that, now i just need to continue to remind my heart that and see whats next.

but yeah
i dont make sense anymore.

love love love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home