Wednesday, January 23, 2008

slinky

30 days till i leave to africa!
well actually seeing as its 3 oclock in the morning on the 23 its only 29....wow.

I came across Natilie blair and Dan Johnbs blogs and they scared the life out of me, they both talk about africa being theres homes and how they dont think they can leave and im not saying that automatically means that i am going to be staying there but i almost want to say that i know this trip is going to be longer then a year and that maybe africa is my future, i dont know if that riduclous to be saying when i havent even gone there yet...i guess we will see.

Im kinda in a weird place...like i cant stop thinking about africa and im so like...shocked? about the whole thing i guess, im not really worried but the core of me is scared and i dont even know what about....maybe cause i kinda feel like im not ready, and im not sure if i can actually make a difference....
im so like two sided about everything...part of me is like this is TOTALLY my thing (which it is) but the other part is scared of the changes i have to make inside myself to be that person.
so yeah i guess thats what it all comes down to...is that im scared to change,cause its going to be hard...it will be for the better but ahhh

anyway im stoaked
29 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home