Wednesday, December 26, 2007

world apart

so today has been alot of thinking, i spent most of the day in my pjs watching full house season 8 or reading one of my new books, but the wheels of my mind where a turn the whole time.

Im at this weird place where all i want to do is get out of here, i want to go to africa, I want to live my faith, I want to meet new people and part of me feels like Im going to find Jesus over there.
But the other part of me is absolutly terrified and doesnt want to leave my family.

The other day when My mom was driving me to work she told me that she was prepairing for me not to come home.

that was pretty much one of the scariest moments of my entire life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did your mother say that because Africa's dangerous, or because she thinks you're going to stay there?


Where in Africa are you going anyways?

December 27, 2007 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

because she thinks im going to stay there lol
um for the first 3 months i'll be in south africa and im not sure for the rest

December 27, 2007 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it like a little part town or something like Cape Town or Johannasberg

December 27, 2007 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

my training is done in a smallish city/town called white river, and my outreach (thats the other 9 months) will be done in pretty rural areas as well, i wont really be in johannasburg for exteneded periods of time (and i dont think i will ever be in capetown)

December 28, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home