Saturday, December 29, 2007

slide in and down, just there

if i say "slide in and down just there" one more time im going to have to take some sort of drastic measures against myself. like i have to say the "slide in and down" part so people know how to do the debit but why did i add the "just there" and why cant i stop?

bah anyway, wanna know how much i love costco? well i dont at all. why? because my hours have been cut to 25 a week till march apparently.
wow... im not stressing but i feel super used like "Lacey we needed you to help us get through the holidays but now that that over were just going screw you right over"
lovely.
so im looking for a nother part time job or a full time job that can guarentee me 40 hours a week.

also i would like to complain about that fact that you guys dont update your blogs anymore
that is very....unacceptable

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I do toooo
Haha
I don't update that often, but when I do now, it's a novel. Haha.

December 29, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home