Friday, December 21, 2007

Clear the area

Brianne and I got our tattoo's today!
(Brianne if you read my blog please wait to read this entry i want to write some stuff about the meaning of our tattoo but i want the first time you read that to be in your christmas card okay?????)


So Brianne and I got out tattoo's done but a very pleasant Chrys Goldberg, at first i was kinda disapointed because we had to wait an hour for him to finish someone elses tattoo but now then i think about it that really wasnt a big deal,
anyway we "rock paper scissord" for who would get to go first and Brianne won, so it was pretty fun watching her.
Then it was my turn and we had to reajust the placement a few times before it was just where i liked it (i was being picky)
then we started and it wasnt bad, defiantly something i could handly, there where certain places like when the needle went over that i was like "ow ow ow please stop doing that" but nothing to bad.

anyway so Briannd and I got matching skeleton keys, hers is on her left wrist, mine is on my right and they are facing the opposite ways but they are the same design.

So here are some of my symbolisms for the key design, A key can represent security, if you have a key you know you have some where you can go to, i can represent safty for pretty much the same reason, I can also represent acceptance because you dont give just anyone a key.
These are all things i have in my friendship with Brianne. She is also a key part of the person that i am.
I love her very much and am so grateful that she is my friend.

Brianne was saying the symbolism she attaches with it, is that everyone is looking for the key to success like the key to a perfect marragie, career extra and she likes the idea of a key tattoo to say that she still hasnt found it.

thats all folks

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's fun!
I saw a picture of Brianne's tattoo on facebook, but not yours.
But I guess it's the same. =P
That's very exciting and I'm very glad it means so much to you.

December 24, 2007 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

November 11, 2008 at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home