Sunday, December 9, 2007

Love Affair

I really like who I am.
I hope that doesnt sound concieded but for the most part I really like who I am.

I was reading my journal the other day, then i was reading my old blog and THEN i was tlaking to a new friend and all three times i was kinda struck but how i sound kind of inteligent (i know i cant freaking spell) and thats kinda cool.

yesturday for like 5 minutes i let myself believe that who i am is good enough and is someone who has something to offer to the people i am going to be with in africa, it was a pretty fricken cool feeling, but that feeling comes and goes, worry takes over and im like "shoot i really need to work on bettering myself" so yeah i dont know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nobody thinks you're concieted.
=)

December 10, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home