Sunday, March 9, 2008

is a magic number

Hello Children

this will be my third post from south africa and it will probably be the most boring post of them all.

Im doing well but our program is going slow at the moment and im finding myself with alot of free time and not alot of stuff to fill it with.

I think my spirituality and the views i have of christians are going to be very challenged here and i think i am definanity going to be molded, i already feel myself changing a little bit, not in a bad way but just in a way where i have to think a whole lot more about christianity and how to own my faith.

hmmm what can i tell you? on friday all the footprinters went on a feild trip to a place called "God's window" and it was really beauitful, i will post the pictures...soon? when i figure out how im going to do that.
and this weekend we havent done alot we drove to a town near by to do some grocery shopping and went for sushi? yeah it was weird sushi in africa.

I've had a chance to talk to my family and a few friends which is really nice,
yesturday i also taped a bunch of pictures to my wall and i was thinking that you guys should mail me some pictures and notes that i can use to decorate my very plain room.(i will post the address on my facebook or to can contact my fam fam)

oh, Carly (the lady who is basically in charge of footprints) and i went for coffee on thursday afternoon and it was really good! i missed being a individual and loved not being surronded by all the people lived with (even though they are nice) and her and i talked a bit about our outreach and it sounds like Callan and i are going to be sent out together to zambia or we will stay in south africa, alot more discussion has to happen but those are pretty much the two plans, we'll see what happens.

hmm i dont have alot more to say...
i guess i should put it out there that i know my typing/spelling isnt amazing but everyones going to just have to deal with it. :)

soooo thats all for now
ps. everyone go see john butler trio for me in april, im pretty much heart broken tha i am missing that concert
bye now

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will go to the concert for you and take sis

March 10, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's 14 I forgot to say it

March 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you Lacey,good night

March 11, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home