Thursday, February 14, 2008

tell me baby

so i've been re-reading anthoney kedis's book and its really makes me wish the i could have been apart of the punk revalotion in the 80's in LA
i also wish i was a part of the hippie movement of the 1960's and ...pretty much all those revalotions.
and brianne and i where talking about how we wished we could be apart of one of those things now, but i dont think thats possiable.
but as i was talking about it with someone at work today my thought was maybe i can be apart of a revolution in africa, maybe my generation isnt going to come up with some sort of genuis music movement but maybe we'll learn what love really is, maybe we can feed the hungry and cloth and home our street brothers like Jesus really wanted...
who knows

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was about to say that there is no revolution here now. But in our future, I'm sure there will be. =)

February 16, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home