Tuesday, February 12, 2008

great divide

I gave my notice at costco yesturday and i dont know why but i was sooo nervous, but my manager was actually kinda nice about it she was like well thats a good reason im sad your going lalala.
so yeah my last day with be this sunday. 4 more shifts im really stoaked cause i really dislike my job.

I can not believe this is happeneing like....we are at 10 days nows.
like i have slowly drifted from feeling indifferent to getting this great waves of fear.
Like i know this is going to be like the most awesome experiance of my life, but because i cant see past the stuff i need to do, saying goodbye to my family and being anxious about the plan ride i cant picture the good stuff.
and these waves of fear keep hitting me.

I feel like im kinda leaving at a weird time, i feel like there is so much i need to fix before i leave, i dont know this is a very very weird feeling.

actually writing this post has got me a little be more freaked out.
anyway i should go to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Lacey I'm going to miss you soo much. like really, honestly, I'm starting to get choked up because I don't want you to go! haha but I know you have to, and you're gonna have an amazing experience. You better not stay there though!! =( lol and I don't think you could possibly feel completely ready to leave unless you hated it here or something, don't worry about it! <3

February 12, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home