Sunday, November 11, 2007

um akward

Oh man word is like killing my ankels i cant even believe how much they hurt.
im kinda starting to make friends with people at work who arent the like 45 year old mothers.
the other day some kid came up to me and was like "dont worry you will be intergrated and innisiated into the young peoples group soon enough"
and i was pretty much like "what the hell?"

there is this kid named colin who was in my social class last year and went to my jr high and stuff, when i see him we always talk and its kinda weird (but in a good way)
i asked him what he wanted to do with his life and he said he wanted to get a crappy office job with a computer so he could draw pictures of himself on paint.
(i know this isnt ACTUALLY what he wants to do)
but this kid is actually scary smart, i kinda want to get to know him better, its weird how i never talked to him at LBHS but we talk now...hmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what section you work in, but do you know a guy named Jason who works on the deli dept?
He's my manager's partner haha. He's a really rad guy.

What's this Colin kid's last name?

November 12, 2007 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!
I know who it is!!!!

We're in the "ACAD and SAIT gaming club" Hahahaha he offered to lend me a computer game. Haha.

I don't remember this kid from High school though.

November 15, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home